August 28, 2015
WIHD will be open today with normal hours.
University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD)
Programs and services
Westchester Institute for Human Development addresses major social and health issues by developing and delivering medical, clinical and support services to individuals, their families and caregivers. MORE
Leadership and Continuing Education
(Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities) is an interdisciplinary leadership training program, funded by the Maternal and Child Health Bureau of the federal government at 43 universities around the country. MORE
Research and evaluation activities at the Westchester Institute for Human Development include basic and applied research, evaluation, and the analysis of public policy related to individuals with developmental disabilities or vulnerable children, and their families. CLICK HERE FOR RESEARCH INFORMATION
Resources and Product Library
Westchester Institute for Human Development addresses the needs of the community through professional education programs, technical assistance, research, and dissemination of information.
- Dr. David O'Hara presents at OACB Spring Conference in Columbus, OH
- NYMC student-created organization CONFIDDE hosts panel discussion
- LEND trainees present SEBM posters at NYMC's 3rd Annual Research and Scholarship Day
- LEND trainees present their SEBM team projects in Albany
- Dr. Ansley Bacon, PhD, is honored for her 30 years of service and efforts at NYMC!