Karen Edward MD, MPH, Vice President for Education, Training and Research at Westchester Institute for Human Development (WIHD), has been appointed to a one year term as President of the Board of Directors of the Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD).
Karen Edwards MD, MPH, Vice President for Education, Training and Research at Westchester Institute for Human Development was recently appointed by Governor Andrew Cuomo to two New York State Councils, The Council on Graduate Medical Education (COGME) and the Statewide Early Intervention Coordinating Council (EICC), both within the New York State Department of Health.
Dr. Ansley Bacon, Westchester Institute for Human Development’s (WIHD), Chief Executive Officer, selected to receive The Association of University Centers on Disabilities 2014 George S. Jesien Distinguished Achievement Award.
Dr. David O’Hara, Westchester Institute for Human Development’s (WIHD), Chief Operating Officer, selected as a Health Information Technology Fellow by the Office of the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER
REGIONAL CENTER FOR AUTISM
- The Regional Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at the Westchester Institute for Human Development Awarded Grant of $150,000 to Foster Expansion
SPECIAL EDUCATION PARENT CENTER
- Official Opening of Hudson Valley Special Education Parent Center (SEPC) Highlighted by Show of Appreciation to State Senator Suzi Oppenheimer
- Official Opening of Hudson Valley Special Education Parent Center (SEPC) Scheduled for Thursday, October 29th, 2009
CHILD WELFARE SERVICES/CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER
- They Do Everything by the eBookLocally Speaking
- Children Helping Children Through Artwork The Examiner NewsThe Examiner News
- Westchester Children’s Advocacy Center Receives National Accreditation Mid-Hudson News NetworkMid-Hudson News Network
- Children’s Advocacy Center at WIHD Officially Opens Redesigned Center The Rye Chronicle
- Children’s Advocacy Center Shows Off New Look Town Report
- Children’s Center Gets Welcoming Makeover Journal News
- A New Era of Healing Launched for Those Affected by Child Abuse The Rye Chronicle
- Family Fosters Kids, Mom Journal News
- Special Care Dentistry Westchester Family
- Changing the System, Changing the World: New York Medical College Recognizes the WIHD LEND Program in its bi-annual publication, Chironian, by Andrea Kott, M.P.H., Fall/Winter 2012.
- Karen Edwards, M.D., (Westchester Institute for Human Development: NY UCEDD/LEND), Appointed to the New York State Council on Graduate Medical Education Interdisciplinary Technical Assistance Center on Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- LEND Graduation Westchester Family
- Maternal and Child Health Professionals Complete LEND Program inTOUCH
SPECIAL EDUCATION PARENT CENTER
- Special Education Center Opens Westchester County Business Journal
- Hudson Valley Special Education Parent Center Westchester Family
- Fern R. Juster, M.D., is Promoted to Senior Associate Dean for Admissions, New York Medical College inTOUCH
- December 2009 Spotlight on WIHD Westchester County Business Journal
- Andy Bacon: How to Sail an Institute Westchester County Business Journal