On Tuesday, February 5th, WIHD President and CEO, Dr. Susan Fox, presented a State of the Organization Address to WIHD staff. The presentation reflected on the organization accomplishments during 2018, and provided a framework of what is to come in 2019. In addition, longevity awards were given to the following employees:
- Five Years: Antonia Amoretti, Stephanie Bader, Katie Borras, Amanda Dilello, Alisa Fritzhand, Karen Healy, Dorothea Sturdivent, and Danielle Tomaselli
- Ten Years: Maleeha Arshad, Suzanne Dukhedin, Juana Francis-Edoukoi, Dori Helenese, Brenda Kostulas, Debra Marino, Lisa Modell, Joanna Pessolano, Cristina Travieso, and Hugo Valentin
- Fifteen Years: Trupti Rao, Karen Van Den Heuvel
- Thirty Years: Beth Reiman
- Forty Five Years: Sheldon Winik
The longevity of employees at WIHD is truly a reflection of their commitment to WIHD’s work. They are the reason WIHD is the Best Place to Work.
A PDF of the PowerPoint presentation given at the address can be found here: 2019 State of WIHD Address