SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Website Westchester Institute for Human Development
The Speech and Hearing Center at the Westchester Institute for Human Development (WIHD) in Valhalla, NY has an opening for a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist to begin end of August 2018. Responsibilities include managing a therapy caseload for a diverse population with diagnosed communication disorders and supervision of graduate level SLP students.
- 2 days per week (10 am – 6pm) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Qualifications and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices, and methods of speech-language pathology; thorough knowledge of the diagnostic tests and therapeutic equipment used in treating speech disorders; skill in the use of speech evaluation instrumentation.
- Possession of a valid and current registration, issued by the New York State Education Department in Speech-Language Pathology, and possession of a Certificate of Clinical Competence issued by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- At least 1 year experience in a clinic or hospital setting.
- Candidates that are bilingual in Spanish/English are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com