OUTPATIENT NURSE (RN OR LPN)
Website Westchester Institute for Human Development
WIHD is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN or Registered RN to act as a resource and role model for clinical staff and participate in a broad range of activities to develop and maintain an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice.
The RN or LPN position is full time, 35 hours per week, Monday through Friday, and offers medical, dental, life. disability, 403(b) and paid time off.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct patient care;
- Care management and coordination;
- Program development as appropriate;
- Shared supervision of administrative and ancillary staff including medical assistants.
- Minimum two years recent pertinent and professional clinical management experience;
- Current NYS LPN or RN License;
- Knowledge of care delivery systems, and state and federal regulations;
- Minimum one year experience in direct nursing care to individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
WIHD values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org